Call 206-567-9414 for event details or see our online calendar here.
- 6 Talk/Discussion/Dessert Potluck
- Coordinating Committee
- 14 JLC
- 19 Shabbat
- 27 JLC
- 29 Super Supper
- 3 Tu B’Shvat
- 7 Coordinating Committee
- 26 Super Supper
TALK, DISCUSSION & DESSERT POTLUCK
January Shabbat celebration : Friday, January 19, 2018! Details TBA
Thank you, Linda….and Shir Hayam friends.
I very much appreciated the evening many of us spent together at Linda’s the other night, prompted by my soon-departure for a new job, a new adventure in the Netherlands. It was a magical evening for me – so many beloved faces and warm hugs. Some schmoozing, some gnoshing (including Dutch beer and Dutch cheese!), some singing…..and Carol even wrote a song – not sure everyone got to hear its loveliness! I hope to see any of you that can see your way to the Netherlands in the next 2 years at my new home (home? well… never, really….). There will always be room.
A khartfelt dank, aun fil libe….
CHANUKAH PARTY PHOTOS
HAPPENING ON BAINBRIDGE
COORDINATING COMMITTEE MINUTES
The Coordinating Committee was help Sunday, December 3rd at Cay’s house. Jeff, Cay, Nina, Sharon, Dee and Jessica attended.
- Cay has departed for Europe. Dee and Sharon have graciously agreed to step up.
- CC to develop a process to recruit new CC members going forward. Attempt to create an expectation of service, on a rotating basis, for each member of Shir Hayam.
- With the departure of Cay, Nina will serve as President for this term.
- Visioning meeting date set for Feb 18. CC to determine how to solicit ideas for the meeting.
- Adult Ed has a budget but no leader. Discuss at next meeting.
- Handbook Committee to send final version to each SH member for review and comments.
- Ruach to send results of High Holiday survey to the Chavurah.
IFC REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED FOR FEBRUARY, MARCH & APRIL
If you could help for one of more of those months – please contact Sharon Rutzick & let her know.
MEMBERSHIP & Tax Deductible Donations
All memberships & program fund contributions made in 2016 are tax deductible . Please send in your membership form to Chavurah Shir Hayam, PO Box 11492, Bainbridge Island WA 98110. Contact Denise Brown via Shir Hayam contact us, if you need an application forwarded to you. Tax deductible donations can be made to the General Fund, School, Education Fund, Tikkun Olam, or other fund of your choice to honor an event, person, or as a remembrance. Make checks payable to Chavurat Shir Hayam.
Our 2017-2018 membership forms are slowly coming in. Our intent is Membership Commitment by signing the membership form and participation with committees/holydays/projects. We are a small organization & every little bit helps. Contact Denise Brown at email@example.com if you need a form.